99 views
Verified Reviewer

2.2

Original review updated by user Feb 23, 2022

New sofa started badly paddling after 2 weeks. Technician came and stretched leather.

Same problem again very soon after Technician came and stuffed cushion with foam. Again paddling really badly Technician came and did nothing but tell me I wasn't "dressing" leather properly which I always do. Tried telling me it's normal - it's nothing but an eyesore and an expensive one at that! Exceptionally disappointed with this expensive piece of furniture and wish I'd never bought it.

No resolution even after speaking with customer service. Odd how one side of sofa looks totally unused when other side looks ancient! Apparently we must use one side more than the other! I'm so distraught over this but it appears it's "normal".

Never have we had a leather sofa look like this before.

Had I read the awful reviews on this company and its quality etc I certainly would have avoided them. We like others have purchased more affordable leather sofas which have lasted 10-15 years easily - I can't see this sofa as being in the same league. If we do not manage to get this resolved either by refund or replacement then I will definitely take this further.

The quality is very poor and very disappointing. I will not consider buying from this company ever again.

User's recommendation: Think twice is all I can say.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: Maidstone, England